Thursday, January 10, 2008

The previous post was the intro. And now, the prologue.

   Ok, so why I'm here? Well, I made this blog for several reasons, the first reason (and the most important one, I guess) being that I simply enjoy creating things such as this one. First I register with a brand new gmail account, than I make a brand new blog account, than a brand new blog (I'm thinking about the perfect title and template for hours) and after that's done I proudly write my web address into the address bar and look at the loaded page for a long time, feeling good about myself. Why? Beats me. I don't know.
   I had a few attempts of making a log page before, but needless to say, they failed. None of the blogs I've created survived the first post. I guess the first post ruined their virgin look.
   This blog, however, as you can notice from the fact that you're reading the second post, managed the impossible - it continued to exist. And now I started having big plans. All I need is a few days for the perfect topic of this blog to crystalize in my brain and then - only sky will be the limit!

No comments: